RCB10 is Big K’s restaurant grade compressed briquette. It’s made from 100% natural wood waste with no binders, so there’s no nasty chemicals. It’s ultra long lasting giving over 3 hours cooking time, so it is very popular with restaurants that have long service periods. The moulded hexagonal tubes are easy to manage, and a central air hole increases airflow delivering an even burn over your grill. Plus, it’s authorised for use in Smoke Control Areas. RCB10 is ready to cook on within 45 minutes, and it’s often used with RCH12FSC or another lumpwood as a lighting aid.
- 100% natural compressed restaurant grade charcoal briquettes
- Made from wood waste with no binders
- Ready to cook within 45 minutes with over 3 hours cooking time
- Authorised for use in smoke controlled areas
- Central hole to aid air flow for even burning
- Best used in combination with Big K’s RCH12FSC charcoal