While some fade away, one keeps going. Introducing Dura, the high quality charcoal with all the stamina.
Dura is our longest burning lumpwood charcoal, with a cooking time of over 3 hours. If you need to depend on consistent heat for a long cook, Dura is ideal for both home and restaurant barbecuers. Whether you’re roasting a whole chicken for a party at home or you need to make sure your restaurant grill is up to temperature for the full service, Dura is long-lasting and dependable, making it the perfect choice.
Dura is also our only restaurant grade charcoal authorised for use in smoke control areas. It’s made from 100% White Quebracho, which is a very high density wood that burns with no smoke. This allows Dura to create a consistent high heat output that’s perfect no matter what you’re cooking.
Dependable, consistent and definitely up to any challenge, Dura will last as long as you can cook. Try it today and make your BBQ epic.
- 100% natural White Quebracho restaurant grade lumpwood charcoal
- Long lasting, with a cooking time of over 3 hours
- Authorised for use in smoke control areas, burns with no smoke
- Ready to cook within 30 minutes
- Easy to light and burns to a white ash for a consistent high heat output
- Suitable for all types of home and professional barbecuing
Please note all cooking times are approximate and depend on a range of factors, including quantity of charcoal and type of barbecue used, lighting method and weather conditions.